February 21, 2020 at 5:30 pm — 9 pm
We care about your marriage.
We want to help you invest in your marriage. So, we've put together the pieces for an ideal night together, where you'll have some intentional time face-to-face. No interruptions or distractions, just dedicated time together. This is what Date Night is all about.
Here's how Date Night works...
- Register online to participate; the cost is only $15 per couple until February 7. The cost jumps to $20 after February 7. Registration will close at midnight on Sunday, February 16.
You do not have to be a Shades attendee to participate.
- Decide where you’re going to eat, it’s up to you.
Click here for some recommendations.
- We'll provide a kit with discussion questions, games, and goodies. The Date Night kit will get conversation going, offer some randomness, and keep things fun.
- You can pick up your kit at Shades on Date Night starting at 5:15pm or when you drop off your kids for our complimentary childcare (you read that right, COMPLIMENTARY CHILDCARE - we’ll even provide dinner for them!).
- Safe, fun and complementary childcare is provided at Shades from 5:30pm-9:00pm, for infants through 6th graders. Parents must make childcare reservations when they register for Date Night.
- If you have responsible 7th-12th graders who would be interested in helping with childcare on Date Night, you can list their names during registration and we will get back with you on possible placement.
All rooms will have adult workers.
Email us for additional details or with any questions.