October 5, 2018 — October 6, 2018 | Conference Center
Friday: 6:30 to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Speaker: Larry Fowler, Founder of Legacy Coalition
- Shades Mountain Baptist Church | 2017 Columbiana Rd. Vestavia Hills, AL 35216
- $15 per person
- Tickets are transferable but not refundable
Questions? Please contact Suzanne Blackwoodat email@example.com.
Are you ready to “Grandparent on Purpose?” For some, this conference will affirm the good things you are already doing with your grandkids. For others, it will give you a new perspective on what it means to be an intentional Christian grandparent. Whether you are on one end of that spectrum or the other – or somewhere in the middle – you will be deeply impacted by the few hours of time you choose to invest.
Our desire is that you go away with new inspiration, encouragement, and tools to help you realize your potential to purposefully grandparent. Your passion for your grandkids will be kindled even higher. More importantly, those precious grandchildren of yours will benefit because you have listened, learned, and grown in biblical wisdom.
Friday, October 5
- 6:30-7:45 p.m. Session 1: The Amazing Influence of a Grandparent
- 7:45-8:00 p.m. Break
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. Session 2: What the Bible Says About Grandparenting
Saturday, October 6
- 9:00-9:45 a.m. Session 3: Reaching the Heart of Your Grandchild
- 9:45-10:30 a.m. Session 4: Overcoming the Barriers of Distance
- 10:30-10:50 a.m. Break
- 10:50-11:30 a.m. Session 5: The 8 Best Practices of Christian Grandparents
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Session 6: Becoming An Intentional Christian Grandparent
Click here to register.