Marriage Maintenance Workshop
We’re all using our time in different ways right now. Plan to spend some of it investing in your marriage! This four-week topical workshop will focus on some basic tools for marriage maintenance. Content will be delivered digitally through live teaching each Thursday night at 8:30 p.m. on Zoom, along with printable worksheets so you can follow along and keep the discussion going afterward. Chad & Holly Cossiboom will lead each session with topics that include:
- April 9 – Following Jesus as Husband and Wife
- April 16 – Different People: Embracing Personality Differences
- April 23 – Great Expectations: Understanding the Impact of Our Assumptions
- April 30 – Something to Talk About: Pursuing Gospel-Centered Communication
Date Night at Home
We want to help you invest in your marriage. As we all social distance, we're spending most of our time in the same place with the same people. So, we've put together the pieces for an ideal night together, where you'll have some intentional time face-to-face. No interruptions or distractions (hopefully), just dedicated time together. This is what Date Night at Home is all about!
How It Works
- Register online to participate, and this time it's FREE. You do not have to be a Shades attendee to participate.
- We'll provide a downloadable kit with guided discussion questions, games, and goodies. The Date Night at Home kit will get conversation going, offer some randomness and keep things fun.