In Sunday School at 8:00 a.m. and 11 a.m., preschoolers and kindergarteners are being shown and taught the love of Christ through Bible stories, activities, and games as they learn about the Bible in fun, interactive ways.
We are using a new curriculum this year called GO! This is a chronological study that gets the kids into the action of God's Word. Below you will find updates on what your child will be learning about in Sunday School throughout this year.
What is my child learning about this spring?
Key Verse: "With people, this is impossible. But with God, all things are possible." Matthew 19:26
- February 2: Jairus' Daughter is Alive (Luke 8:40-42, 49-50)
- February 9: Jesus Heals the Sick People (Matthew 9:27-31, 12:9-14; John 5:1-5)
- February 16: The Unforgiving Servant (Matthew 18:21-35)
- February 23: The Lost Son Returns (Luke 15:11-24)
Key Verse: "Give thanks to the Lord, because He is good." Psalm 107:1
- March 1: The Leper Who Said, "Thanks!" (Luke 17:11-19)
- March 8: Jesus Feeds 4,000 People (Matthew 15:29-39)
- March 15: Mary and Martha (Luke 10:38-42)
- March 22: Jesus Spends Time with the Children (Matthew 19:13-15; Luke 18:15-16)
- March 29: The Lord's Prayer
Key Verse: "You will come and pray to me. And I will listen to you." Jeremiah 29:12
- April 5: Jesus Prays in the Garden (Matthew 26:36-56)
- April 12: EASTER - NO SUNDAY SCHOOL
- April 19: Jesus is Alive (Matthew 27:32-28:10)
- April 26: Jesus Says Go and Tell (John 20:19-29; Matthew 28:16-20)