Parents, this page exists to keep you informed on different areas of our ministry, as well as to provide useful information, encouragement, and support as you strive to raise your child to know and love God. We hope that these resources are helpful to you as we join together in ministering to your child.
Does your Child Have Allergies?
Keeping your child safe is very important to us. Please email the Preschool Office if your child has developed any new allergies or had any allergy changes that we should be aware of.
Parent Dedication is a ministry to the parents of newborns at Shades. Parent Dedication is a time for parents to commit to raise their children to love Jesus and to teach them to walk in His ways. It is a special time for the whole family and the Church to affirm its support of new families. Parent Dedication is held twice a year, on the second Sunday of May and October. Please email the Preschool Office for more information.
July Memory Verse
- “God has been good to me.” Genesis 33:11
What is my child learning in July?
God Cares for Me
- July 2: Birds Feed Elijah (I Kings 17:1-6)
- July 9: God Cares for a Widow (I Kings17:7-16)
- July 16: Elisha's New Room (II Kings 4:8-10)
- July 23: God Helps Naaman (II Kings 5:1-16)
- July 30: Crossing the Jordan (Joshua 3:1-4:18