Parents, this page exists to keep you informed on different areas of our ministry, as well as to provide useful information, encouragement, and support as you strive to raise your child to know and love God. We hope that these resources are helpful to you as we join together in ministering to your child.
Does your Child Have Allergies?
Keeping your child safe is very important to us. Please email the Preschool Office if your child has developed any new allergies or had any allergy changes that we should be aware of.
Parent Dedication is a ministry to the parents of newborns at Shades. Parent Dedication is a time for parents to commit to raise their children to love Jesus and to teach them to walk in His ways. It is a special time for the whole family and the Church to affirm its support of new families. Parent Dedication is held three times a year. Please email the Preschool Office for more information.
April Memory Verse
- “Sing praises to the Lord." Psalm 9:11
What is my child learning in April?
Jesus Dies and Lives Again
- April 1: Jesus Dies & Lives Again (Matthew 26-27; John 18-20:20)
- April 8: Thomas Sees Jesus (Luke 24:36-43; John 20:19-31)
- April 15: Jesus Lives Today (Matthew 28:16-20; John 21:1-14; Acts 1:3-11)
- April 22: Barnabas Shares (Acts 4:32-37)
- April 29: Paul Meets Jesus (Acts 9:1-20)