In Sunday School at 8:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m., preschoolers and kindergarteners are being shown and taught the love of Christ through Bible stories, activities, and games as they learn about the Bible in fun, interactive ways.
We are using a new curriculum this year called GO! This is a chronological study that gets the kids into the action of God's Word. Below you will find updates on what your child will be learning about in Sunday School throughout this year.
What is my child learning about this fall?
- August 11: God Made Adam and Eve (Genesis 2:4-25)
- August 18: Adam and Eve Disobey (Genesis 3)
- August 25: Jacob Says, "I'm Sorry" (Genesis 27, 33)
- September 1: A Float Trip for Baby Moses (Exodus 1:1-2:10)
- September 8: Birds and Bread from Heaven (Exodus 16)
- September 15: Clean Water in the Desert (Exodus 15:22-27)
- September 22: The 10 Commandments (Exodus 19:1-20:11)
- September 29: NO SUNDAY SCHOOL
- October 6: Crossing the Jordan River (Joshua 3-4)
- October 13: The Longest Day Ever (Joshua 10:1-15)
- October 20: David is Picked to be King (1 Samuel 16:1-3)
- October 27: David Fights the Big, Bad Giant (1 Samuel 17)