Parents, this page exists to keep you informed on different areas of our ministry, as well as to provide useful information, encouragement, and support as you strive to raise your child to know and love God. We hope that these resources are helpful to you as we join together in ministering to your child.
Does your Child Have Allergies?
Keeping your child safe is very important to us. Please email the Preschool Office if your child has developed any new allergies or had any allergy changes that we should be aware of.
Parent Dedication is a ministry to the parents of newborns at Shades. Parent Dedication is a time for parents to commit to raise their children to love Jesus and to teach them to walk in His ways. It is a special time for the whole family and the Church to affirm its support of new families. Parent Dedication is held three times a year. Please email the Preschool Office for more information.
September Memory Verse
- “God cares about you.” 1 Peter 5:7
What is my child learning in September?
I Can Learn About God's Love
- September 3: Baby in a Basket (Exodus 1:8-2:10)
- September 10: Escape from Egypt (Exodus 12:31-38; 13:20-22)
- September 17: A Path Through the Sea (Exodus 14-15:20)
- September 24: A Desert Surprise (Exodus 15:22-25;16)