Parents, this page exists to keep you informed on different areas of our ministry, as well as to provide useful information, encouragement, and support as you strive to raise your child to know and love God. We hope that these resources are helpful to you as we join together in ministering to your child.
Does your Child Have Allergies?
Keeping your child safe is very important to us. Please email the Preschool Office if your child has developed any new allergies or had any allergy changes that we should be aware of.
Parent Dedication is a ministry to the parents of newborns at Shades. Parent Dedication is a time for parents to commit to raise their children to love Jesus and to teach them to walk in His ways. It is a special time for the whole family and the Church to affirm its support of new families. Parent Dedication is held twice a year, on the second Sunday of May and October. Please email the Preschool Office for more information.
April Memory Verse
- "How good it is to sing praises to our God." Psalm 147:1
What is my child learning in April?
Thanking God for Jesus
- April 2: Paul Tells About Jesus (Acts 16:9-15)
- April 9: Jesus Enters Jerusalem (Matthew 21:1-11, 15-16; Mark 11:1-10)
- April 16: The Empty Tomb (Matthew: 28:1-10; Luke 22:2; 23:33-24:9; John 19:38-42)
- April 23: The Road to Emmaus (Luke 24:13-25)
- April 30: Jesus is Alive (Matthew 28:16-20; Luke 24:36-53; Acts 1:1-9)