Parents, this page exists to keep you informed on different areas of our ministry, as well as to provide useful information, encouragement, and support as you strive to raise your child to know and love God. We hope that these resources are helpful to you as we join together in ministering to your child.
Does your Child Have Allergies?
Keeping your child safe is very important to us. Please email the Preschool Office if your child has developed any new allergies or had any allergy changes that we should be aware of.
Parent Dedication is a ministry to the parents of newborns at Shades. Parent Dedication is a time for parents to commit to raise their children to love Jesus and to teach them to walk in His ways. It is a special time for the whole family and the Church to affirm its support of new families. Parent Dedication is held three times a year. Please email the Preschool Office for more information.
January Memory Verse
- “I will sing of the Lord's great love forever.” Psalm 89:1
What is my child learning in January?
Jesus Loves and Helps Me
- January 7: Jesus Tells of God's Love (Matthew 6:25-34; Luke 12:22-31)
- January 14: Jesus Stops the Storm (Matthew 8:23-27; Mark 4:1,35-41)
- January 21: Jesus Helps a Blind Man (John 9:1-11,35-38)
- January 28: Jesus Feeds 5,000 (Mark 6:30-44; John 6:1-14)