We have some amazing events for your family this season, and we want you to be a part of them all! Check below for all the details on what is happening.
- August 22nd: Hoover Splash Pad, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Bring your preschoolers and friends as we end the summer with a morning at the Splash Pad.
- October 13th: Parent Dedication, during the Worship Service. Please join us praying for these couples as they commit to raise their children in the Lord.
- October 18th: Date Night, 5:30 - 9:00 p.m. Parents - Spend some intentional time together as a couple with complimentary childcare. $20 per couple
- October 30th: Carnival, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. This fun community based night is open to all families and features food trucks, games, candy, face painting, and cotton candy. Areas for preschoolers, children and children with special needs will be designated across our campus.
- November 3rd: PJ's and Donuts (Daylight Savings), during Sunday School. Time change Sunday can be a hard morning to get everyone up and out the door. Let the kids come in their PJ's and have some donuts with us.
- November 14th: Preschool Missions & Music Fall Program, 6:00 p.m. in the Conference Center. Preschoolers will be leading worship for Wednesday Night Worship.
- December 15th: Birthday Party for Jesus, during Sunday School. Join us as we celebrate the birth of Jesus!