What is Table?
In a church our size, we can get to the point where we don't know anyone outside of our Sunday school class or our specific age group. There are so many other wonderful women you might not have the opportunity to meet that are right here in our very own church. What better way to do it than around a table? That’s what we are hoping TABLE will do for you…offer women a time to come together, share some food, share their stories, and share their lives.
How does Table work?
Acts 2:46 says, "Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts ..."
Table is simply this: 2 hours, 4 meetings, 6 women.
- Meet for 4 weeks. Your group may meet weekly or bi-weekly.
- Groups are kept small. 6-8 women including the hostess.
- Enjoy a safe space to feel known- you may not see eye to eye on everything but its great to have conversation about seasons of life, about present and past experiences and most importantly about following God and giving Him away.
- What happens at Table, stays at Table.
- And if you love it, we would love for these groups to create other groups...Being disciples who make disciples, that's what Jesus called us to do
If this sounds like something you'd love, you can contact Blake Youngblood at Shadestable@gmail.com.